5 Tips to Maximise the Value of Your Freight Forwarder
1. Insist on monthly KPI reports for on time collections and deliveries.
2. Call a meeting every 3-6 months to discuss performance and get their ideas how costs could be reduced if they handled your freight differently.
3. Know you carriers scheduled departure days and cut off times. This will avoid missing them and sending goods by express transport to meet the delivery deadlines.
4. Insist on one account manager. They will get to know your business and help you to streamline processes.
5. Get them to implement an EDI link. If you are a high-volume exporter or importer, EDI will speed up your business processes, improve data quality and accuracy.
Want to speak our team?
Call the Espace team on 01543 418700 or click below